The much-awaited video of this special musical worship has been edited and posted by The Guibord Center, who hosted Sangita Yoga at St. John's Cathedral in Los Angeles in October. Naren is accompanied by Pankaj Mishra on sarangi and Saumya Jain on tabla, Lopamudra Bose on tanpura and vocal, Justin Greene on cymbals.
You can refer to the song list below to skip to various songs.
Our favorites are in bold.
- Deeply moving introduction by Rev. Guibord
- 2:57: Prayer (Mangalam) in Rag Bhairav
- 6:00: Intro by Naren about Sangita Yoga (sacred music of India)
- 13:33: Guru Gita Invocation
- 18:57: Saraswati Vandana
- 24:10: Achyutam Keshavam (Divine Names of Narayana)
- 32:00: Intro to songs by Paramahansa Yogananda
- 34:10: “In The Temple of Silence” and the Bengali "Shanti Mondire"
- 39:37: "Ode to Samadhi" by Swami Vivekananda
- 43:00: "Nahi Surjo Nahi Jyoti" in Raga Bageshri, by Swami Vivekananda
- 48:50: Shiva Pranam
- 53:10: Daridriyia Dukkha Dahanaya Namah Shivaya
- 59:47: "Will That Day Come to Me, Ma?" in English and Bengali, by Paramahansa Yogananda
- 1:10:15: Intro to songs of divine sorrow: Ashar Ashaa “Just One Wish”
- 1:14:45: Translation
- 1:16:52: "Ashar Asha" in Rag Bhairavi, by Sri Ramprasad
- 1:22:00 A Song of Peace
- 1:24:18 Raghupate Ramachandra